Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Christmas Wish List To Give...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...not receive...kinda backwards list...

    maybe best to start with "i wanna give..."


    so i guess i will start-

    i wanna give:

    a few minutes of good time to folks at the local nursing homes...just to talk to them and hold their hands.

    some more chow to the animal shelters.

    a little more this year to the salvation army and red cross.

    myself more time to become right with falling down and not being able to get up as fast.

    well- there ya go- i started it...hope this makes ya think and give a lil more to whatever or whomever...even if its yerself.


    peace be with you,

    dave

  2. #2
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I wanna give:

    some of my hair that i cut off to the cancer society to make some lil girl/boy happy with a new wig

    things to help the needy (even though i give alittle)...I just wanna be able to help everyone

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i778dh

    I wanna give a smile and hope that it becomes contagious

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like yours Rog!

    I want to give (more than I aready do) to the rescue so that they can build a new barn for the horses!

    I want to give something to everyone that makes them happy. No matter what it may be I wish I had it to give.

    I want to give my hubby a trip home so he can see him children and his family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •